Retro: Intend to continue serial driver

Tril dem@tunes.org
Thu, 29 Jul 1999 08:56:55 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu, 29 Jul 1999, Paul Dufresne wrote:

> You'll probably not like it much more if I say you that this morning
> I cannot get neither retro neither Tunes because of:
> Connection closed by foreign host. (before asking my password)
> I even tried an anonymous cvs login rather than using tcvs
> from my .zshrc but it gave me:
> cvs [login aborted]: recv() from server cvs.tunes.org: Connection reset by
> peer
>
> hum, maybe later it will work.

I am having no trouble using pserver for anonymous access, or SSH for
access under my bespin account.

Do either:
cvs -d anonymous@cvs.tunes.org:/cvs login (enter anonymous as pw)
cvs -d anonymous@cvs.tunes.org:/cvs <some command>

OR:
CVS_RSH=ssh cvs -d paul@cvs.tunes.org:/cvs co tunes (enter your password)

If it still doesn't work, try accessing the tunes web site or logging in
to your bespin account to see if you have a connection to the server.

David Manifold <dem@tunes.org>
This message is placed in the public domain.