retro: serial.asm & why it is called Retro?

Paul Dufresne dufrp@oricom.ca
Fri, 30 Jul 1999 19:43:54 -0400

My brother did found it funny that Retro is called like that.
For him retro means going back (generally in time) so this does
not looks like a name of a OS to come. So he'd like to know
from where the name came.

Also, I began to 'translate' my serial.asm to be callable by Forth.
It work now for set-dtr and reset-dtr (comport -- ). But I may
have some trouble with set-rx-handler and set-error-handler that
should look like (comport execution-token -- ). I don't know yet,
maybe it is easy to do, it is just not obvious to me yet.

Did not download vgadoc yet, but I should do it tonight.

Paul