Project: Some aid for low level programmer

Peter Wiehe wiehepeter@web.de
Fri, 24 May 2002 20:36:03 +0200

The nasty mail client just trashed am essage. So again:
I noticed that I made an important mistake: You can
take ALL specifications with you into the bootloader!!
With Lisp, not with C.
I realize the following:
I worked on a lisp kernel. I were into lisp thinking and pretty much
the same concepts I found (much later) in all of the tunes subproject
descriptions. I got an idea that I found so useful iniversally for
system programmers that I wanted to make the technique useable to the
genreic C system programmer. Unnoticed by myself I switched to C
thinking while I was into technical details of the C implementation.
Slowly(!) getting back to lisp thinking I realize that I much better
understand your concept! Weird!
And suddenly it is very close to my concept.
Because of the strong conincidence I think a lot of these concept
come natural to your mind if you understand lisp.