Specs for a prototype

Tom Novelli tcn@clarityconnect.com
Wed, 6 Jan 1999 23:57:42 -0500

Well, Tril said he'd delete this list if nobody uses it, so I'm using it..

I've written enough low-level code to start trying out some ideas proposed
for Tunes. It's time to come up with some concrete specs. My current
prototype is focused on Orthogonal Persistence, but before I can do that, I
need specs for the object format and object interactions. I'm still working
on it; any specs would be greatly appreciated.

I'm looking at some "old Tunes" stuff, like GOOSE, and also Brian's "arrow
system", which seems pretty similar to my idea.

--
Tom Novelli <tcn@clarityconnect.com>
http://www.clarityconnect.com/webpages5/tcn