REQUEST FOR VOTE (that means you!)

Kyle Hayes kyle@putput.cs.wwu.edu
Sat, 3 Dec 1994 10:04:12 +0800

Alas, duty and, more importantly, money calls.  I have found a job and
will start on Monday December 5th.  I will be working in Seattle with
a company doing work in virtual reality.  The company is very new and
does not yet have net presence.  So, I will be off of the net for about
two months.  It will be a trying time, but I expect that I will be
busy enough not to notice it too much :-)  However, it does mean that
I will be totally unable to participate in the project.  I think that
Mike, Johan and Fare are getting their ducks all in a row and that
the process is beginning to work so this is a bit frustrating to me.

Since I will no longer be able to use this account except rarely over
the odd weekend, I am going to remove myself from the mailserver.  I
don't want to overflow /var/mail/... with the mail from this list.

See you soon, tot ziens, a bientot.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
Prettige Kerstdagen en Goed Nieuw Jaar
Joyeuse Fete de Noel et Bonne Annee