Sorry, folks

Gary D. Duzan gary@wheel.tiac.net
Thu, 03 Nov 1994 10:02:11 -0500

In Message <9411031138.AA21084@clipper.ens.fr> ,
   rideau@clipper.ens.fr (Francois-Rene Rideau) wrote:

=>BTW, how did you get the tunes address ?

   I saw a reference to it in comp.os.research, and sent mail to Mike,
who sent me the address. I also saw a reference to it on (I believe)
Skynet BBS in Norway.

=>What have you been doing all this time ?

   Well, I quit my old job in July 'cause it wasn't going anywhere,
moved to Massachusetts, got a job as an SE for a systems integrator,
decided that wasn't for me, either, and quit that one, too. Now
I'm planning to go back for an MS in Computer Science (assuming
I'm accepted) which should give me a push in the direction of OS
development. If all goes well, I may stick around for a Ph.D., but
it is a bit early to think about that.

                                      Gary D. Duzan
                         Humble Practitioner of the Computer Arts