announce: Glossary Initiative

Mike Prince mprince@crl.com
Tue, 15 Nov 1994 12:14:58 -0800 (PST)

On Tue, 15 Nov 1994, Kyle Hayes wrote:

> Great, but...
>
> I didn't see anything about who would be the coordinator, who would
> be the general coordinator, what the charter is etc.  Did I just
> miss this stuff?

It's all posted in;
frmap711.mathp7.jussieu.fr/pub/scratch/rideau/tunes/tunesdir

> Have all differences
> been handled?  Was there a vote that I missed this weekend?

I kindof forced the issue by saying "here it is in all it's incompletion".

As far as the differences, I reduced the charter as much as I could and
am leaving it up to you guys to suggest measures to modify it.  I felt it
was time to get on with the project and stop bogging down in red-tape.
We are small enough now do deal with any problems that crop up.  And when
we become big, our charter will have been ironed out.

Back to the creativity part...

Mike