announce: Glossary Initiative

Johan Van Schalkwyk jvs@iconz.co.nz
Wed, 16 Nov 1994 23:01:15 +1300 (NZDT)

> We are small enough now do deal with any problems that crop up.  And when
> we become big, our charter will have been ironed out.

Apologies Mike, but I think this is wishful thinking. Generally, if
something is not "ironed out" at the start, it never is. If we don't have
a ***hot shit*** charter from the start, we will never have one. I think
it's ok to start with glossaries, etc, but I think we should also have a
stable and functional charter without too many loose ends within the next
few weeks. (Even if we have to vote it point by point)! ((I too am a
slave to creativity and tend to neglect the organisational side of things
to my ultimate detriment))!

JVS