Where can I find papers about the ANDF technology ?

Dejan Milojicic dejan@osf.org
Mon, 28 Nov 1994 07:57:24 -0500

In message <9411181442.AA16510@clipper.ens.fr>you write:
> > Andy Johnson is the best source of information about ANDF, I am
> > cc-int this email to him and I am sure that he will reply to you
> > promptly.
> Well, I've had no reply for days.
> Can you give me the address(es), so I can contact him (or someone else)
> directly ?

Francois, thanks for your email, and sorry for my delay in answer due to
OSDI/holidays/moving_between_offices.

It must be that Andy Johnson lost my original email, I am again
cc-ing this email to him, but also to his co-worker Richard Ford,
I am sure that one of them will reply. Again I am sorry for the
inconvenience that we might have caused you, and I thank you for
your interest in our technologies. If you don't receive any
answer in next 24 hours, please let me know, and I'll take care of
this personally (find documents, look for the people etc.).

Sincerely,

Dejan Milojicic.