	Can I join you?
	I want to write a OOS too.
        Please accept my application.
	I porgram in C++ and a little bit asm.

Thanks in advance.
BanKeong	bkyee@mtu.edu

In article <RIDEAU.94Oct20161229@clipper.ens.fr> you wrote:
:
:   I'm still looking for the high-level language to use, which must be able to
: integrate all those features. Can somebody help me ?
:   I'm considering BETA, SELF, Icon, or something like that. Else I'll have to
: design my own :( :( :(. Any comments ?
:
:   I'm also considering joining Mike Prince and his PIOS project. If there's
: another project (personal/university/commercial) that includes all (or a big
: part) of those features, please tell me. If you see any reason why it shouldn't
: be possible or wishable, please tell me too.
:
:   Any help, comment or feedback appreciated.
:   Please reply by mail (but you may post your reply *too*).
:   Thanks.
: --
: -- Fare -- rideau@clipper.ens.fr -- Francois-Rene Rideau -- +)ang-Vu Ban --
: MOOSE project member. OSL developper.                     |   |   /
: Dreams about The Universal (Distributed) Database.       --- --- //
: Snail mail: 6, rue Augustin Thierry 75019 PARIS FRANCE   /|\ /|\ //
: Phone: 033 1 42026735                                    /|\ /|\ /