MOOSE ORG

Mike Prince mprince@crl.com
Thu, 27 Oct 1994 18:42:48 -0700 (PDT)

I am happy to see you charging ahead with your ideas, that's the only way
to get things done.  I am looking to forward to the development of MOOSE
and hope that it and PIOS can happily co-exist.  I hope you have received
my last mailing detailing the comments people made about my initial
proposal (of which you were a great contributor).

My main personal focus of PIOS will be towards the lower end (kernel
stuff).  On top of that we need a programming language and operating
system proper.  I would be pleased to see MOOSE take that position.

Good luck and hope to hear from you soon,

Mike