MOOSE ORG: IRC meeting organization

Francois-Rene Rideau rideau@clipper
Fri, 28 Oct 94 2:32:59 MET

Now, as for organizing discussions, what about IRC meetings ?
IRC is the global on-line discussion server. If you do not have access
to it, you still can rlogin to another member's (eg. me, but the closer,
the better) account to use it.
What we need is meetings, i.e. all concerned people should be on-line at
the same time. So tell me what hours and days are yours so we can gather
on these days (please use GMT -- accessible through date -u or with
any clock and dictionary); of course, all meetings should be organized with
at least 1 week warning. Weekly meetings may be appreciated.

-- Fare -- rideau@clipper.ens.fr -- Francois-Rene Rideau -- +)ang-Vu Ban --
MOOSE project member. OSL developper.                     |   |   /
Dreams about The Universal (Distributed) Database.       --- --- //
Snail mail: 6, rue Augustin Thierry 75019 PARIS FRANCE   /|\ /|\ //
Phone: 033 1 42026735                                    /|\ /|\ /