MOOSE Project

Chris Harris chharris@u.washington.edu
Fri, 28 Oct 94 20:36:31 -0700

Hello,
     I've heard a little about MOOSE in the past, but I didn't know it
was quite this neat.  =)  Perhaps you're like super-human or something,
but this seems like a rather large project to take on (or even maintain)
on your own.  As such, I'd like to get any more details you may have
about the project, as I might be interested in joining, if you wouldn't
mind.  In particular, I'd like to know what an object is in MOOSE, and
how low-level the stack language is, and what options it supports.  I
won't have a decent system on my hands for a few weeks (I still need to
find a decent one for a decent price), so I can't do anything right away,
but I could still take a look.

     As for a high-level language, I would definately look at self, since
it presents one of the best object models I've ever seen.  Perhaps models
like it will be the way of the future.  Not sure how well it fits the
other requirements, though.

     Well, I gotta' run.  Look forward to hearing back from you.

-Chris