I am back

Jecel Mattos de Assumpcao Jr. jecel@lsi.usp.br
Wed, 26 Apr 1995 01:48:37 -0300

Welcome back!

Please note that we kept this list totally quiet while
you were out so you wouldn't miss anything ;-)

I am looking at the OS review page now... great stuff!!

Two interesting languages I have seen:
   Java - a C-like OO language which compiles to bytecodes
           http://www.java.sun.com
            ftp://webrunner.neato.org/docs
   TPS - tiny Postscript for moving running code across the net
           I found the reference in comp.lang.misc, but lost it

I have decided to create a Low Level Language for Merlin and
am now putting the finishing touches in the definition. I will
put the details on the www pages ( next update: May 1, I hope ),
but can post something here if there is interest.

Cheers,
-- Jecel