UI page

Chris Harris chharris@u.washington.edu
Sat, 18 Feb 1995 12:45:16 -0800 (PST)

I'm not sure if we have a user-based FTP site around here, so I'll have
to check that out.  In the mean time (or perhaps forever), I'll send
patches to you via e-mail.  (Or should I sent it to the entire list?)

I'm trying to sit down here and write a UI paper, to be sort of the heart
and soul of the UI page, but every time I get inspired, my long-term
planning self gets in the way and demands I do some homework....  Guess
I'll just have to sit down and devote x minutes at a time until its
done.  As soon as it is, I think I might be able to get some UI project
action going....

Talk to you later....

-Chris

"Ignorance is bliss, but where do you get the idea that knowledge can't
be even better?" -- me (Chris Harris <chharris@u.washington.edu>)
Check out my web page: http://weber.u.washington.edu/chharris