patch-0.0.0.5-0.0.0.6.gz

Francois-Rene Rideau rideau@clipper.ens.fr
Tue, 21 Feb 95 5:30:44 MET

   More stuff has been published, so

** I've published a patch to old tunes archives, available on the usual
ftp://frmap711.mathp7.jussieu.fr/pub/scratch/rideau/Tunes/ ftp site.
It's 5357 byte long compressed, and I'll e-mail it to anyone who asks.
   To use the patch, just "cd" to your installed Tunes directory, then
"zcat whereverthepatchis.gz | patch -p0" (using GNU patch).
Remove ".orig" files with command "./build.sh cleanpatch"

** Seeing the size of the patch, it's real better than using "sup".
Should I post the patches in here ? Or just send to whomever asks ?

** The full distribution is also available at same address
(files with .0.0.0.6 suffix). The UI stuff still isn't in it
(I think you should better mail it to me .tar.gz.uu, then send me
patches, Chris).

** I've updated the WWW page. It contains more stuff about the HLL,
particularly an example on the (classical) sieve of Erathostene,
as well as information about the meta-translator and C-translator
subprojects.

   More is being done so 0.0.0.7 is due soon. The selective patch-making
took some time to write, but it's done once and for all, now.
   If you want .tar.gz archives instead of .zip, please ask...

-- Fare -- rideau@clipper.ens.fr -- Francois-Rene Rideau -- +)ang-Vu Ban --
		   TUNES is a Useful, Not Expedient System
		http://acacia.ens.fr:8080/home/rideau/Tunes/