Tunes going WWW...

Chris Harris chharris@u.washington.edu
Wed, 11 Jan 1995 19:10:59 -0800 (PST)

Your telling me that you can't just slip a

into the existing page?  How do you have the current page set up?  Sounds
pretty silly if you can't do that.  =(

If your setup really is evil, I guess I can use rcp.  Never have before,
but it it doesn't look difficult.  Don't suppose you can set up a
symbolic link across the net....

Catch you later....

-Chris

"If patterns of 1s and 0s were 'like' patterns of human lives and death,
if everything about an individual could be represented in a computer by a
long string of 1s and 0s, then what kind of creature would be represented
by a long string of lives and deaths?"  --Thomas Pynchon