event - price corrections

Jecel Mattos de Assumpcao Jr. jecel@lsi.usp.br
Tue, 18 Jul 1995 12:03:44 -0300

I had a problem with this post, as pointed out by Rainer. All prices
were wrong! Sorry about any false hopes this might have cause :-(

The problem is that I send my mail through a shell script, and it
replaces any occurence of the dollar character followed by a number
by the value of the respective argument ( normally the null string ).

I will repeat the relevant parts with the dollar char replaced by
"USD", ok?

-- Jecel

              INVITATION TO PARTICIPATE

                     1995 INTERNATIONAL WORKSHOP ON
         OBJECT-ORIENTATION IN OPERATING SYSTEMS
                 I-WOOOS '95

                       University of Lund, Sweden

                 August 14-15th, 1995

[...............]

        IWOOOS'95 Registration Information

                      Advance              Late/On-site
                 Until July 26, 1995    After July 26, 1995
   Members             USD285                   USD345
   Non-members         USD375                   USD445
   Students            USD175                   USD200

Note that registration for ALL attendees (including students) includes a
copy of the Proceedings, two lunches, the reception, the banquet and coffee
breaks.  Accompanying persons may attend the banquet for a fee of USD60
(which is our cost rounded up to include the bus expense), or all meals
for a fee of USD100.

[.....................]

Written requests for refunds must be received in the IEEE Computer
Society office no later than Wednesday, July 26, 1995.  Refunds are
subject to a USD50 (U.S. Dollars) service charge.  Participants with
confirmed registration who fail to attend or to notify the IEEE Computer
Society of cancellation prior to the refund date are subject to the full
fee.  Substitutions are allowed at any time.  Registrations received
after Friday, August 4, 1995 will be processed on-site only.

             IWOOOS'95 Hotel Information

Hotel Sparta, (24 single rooms blocked at the IEEE discount price)
Price: 450SEK per night (~ USD63 US), mention IWOOOS, before 13th july
Hotel Starta, Tunavaegen 39., 223 63 LUND
ph:  int'l+46-46-19 16 00
fax: int'l+46-46-12 85 25
-----
Hotel Grand. (30 single rooms blocked at the IEEE discount price,
              they also have many more rooms)
Price: 845SEK (~ USD117 US), mention IWOOOS - booking AW448, before 13 july
Grand Hotel, Bantorget 1, Box 1136, 221 04  LUND
ph:  int'l+46-46-11 70 10
fax: int'l+46-46-14 73 01
-----