Tcl!?!??? *8-C~

'Chris Harris' B. Harris chharris@u.washington.edu
Wed, 14 Jun 1995 11:57:37 -0700 (PDT)

Okay, then -- I'll forget every intent of looking at TCL.  =)  (Fine with
me -- saves some good-for-nothing work!)

I think when I was thinking about TCL (and maybe Fare too), I was
thinking more about experimenting with Tk than with TCL itself.  So
another language interface should be fine there.  Really, if we're just
going to ignore whatever language I experiment with here in the long run
(in favor of the HLL, y'know?), this is more about creating interfaces
than ellegant code.  But learning a better language at the same time
would probably be a plus....

Thanks for the suggestions!

-Chris

"Be careful lest in casting out your devil you cast out the best thing
that's in you." --Nietchie %% Me = Chris Harris (chharris@u.washington.edu)
Check out my web page: http://weber.u.washington.edu/chharris/