Tunes activity, LLL

Chris Harris chharris@u.washington.edu
Mon, 6 Mar 1995 17:00:55 -0800 (PST)

About the mailing list archive, I have a folder full of a few things I
probably ought to update things with.  My question, though, is if I
should.  If you're using hypermail for the entire project, maybe it'd be
better if I used it for the UI stuff too, as a matter of being
consistant.  I guess my system does have some advantages, like
commentary in the index about what each thread is about.  Any thoughts on
this?

Also, if I only update the mailing list archive, should I only send
patches to the mailing list .tar subfile, or to the entire UI package?  I
guess both would be the same.  Um, one problem I have with this tar
stuff: I'm not sure if I remember the order I last tared everything in,
so making a new patch will be difficult.  I guess that stuff is in the
file, although a bit of a pain to get to.  Might there be a better system
here?

And just so you know, I still am alive.  (Don't know why I'm not telling
everyone this, but that's okay.)  Currently working on some thoughts RE
the process model, as well as preparing a "Let's get the UI off the
ground" e-mail.  Look for it sometime, although I'm not sure when.

-Chris

"Ignorance is bliss, but where do you get the idea that knowledge can't
be even better?" -- me (Chris Harris <chharris@u.washington.edu>)
Check out my web page: http://weber.u.washington.edu/chharris