new release

Francois-Rene Rideau rideau@clipper.ens.fr
Fri, 17 Mar 95 20:28:35 MET

Tunes 0.0.0 Internal Release 11 is out.
Full distribution or patch available by ftp or mail if you ask/subscribe to me
as usual.
Un-html-ified Exerpt from the Changelog.html:

* Created a Review subproject with its own subdirectory
* Modified slightly the Migration subproject
* Added words to the glossary:
	Utility, Expediency, Root, Super-user, liberty.
* wrote and annotated the lame "C" version of the sieve example
	in the HLL subproject
 [Note: it was before Jecel sent me his version from Byte]
* rewrote in m4 all the macros for structured programming from the TASM
	version, i.e. all that was difficult (working __IF__,__THEN__,
	__ELSE__,__ENDIF__; any taker add support for _ELSEIF__ ???).
	m4 is powerful, but its horrible syntax makes it suck!
	I've written a README there and info files to describe what has already
	been done.
* Still looking for maintainers for all those subprojects:
	Review, Migration, LLL, OTOP, i386, C translator.

-- Fare -- rideau@clipper.ens.fr -- Francois-Rene Rideau -- +)ang-Vu Ban --
		   TUNES is a Useful, Not Expedient System
WWW URL: http://acacia.ens.fr:8080/home/rideau/Tunes/
IRC: on undernet (e.g. /server us.undernet.org) channel #Tunes
FTP SITE: ftp://frmap711.mathp7.jussieu.fr/pub/scratch/rideau/Tunes/
contains full (~500K) distribution, regular patches (~50K) to upgrade,
and the full (~1400K) mailing list archive for MOOSE & TUNES.
Get any by mail and/or subscribe to patches by sending me mail.