release 0.0.0.15

Francois-Rene Rideau fare@Samaris
Tue, 30 May 1995 00:21:45 +0200 (MET DST)

I just released version 0.0.0.15.
I've not published any patch, as I'm not sure anyone uses it.
Actually, I'm not even sure anyone looks at any tunes release :( :( :(
Tell me if I'm wrong...

Here is an un-htmlified exerpt from the Changelog:

Changes from version 0.0.0.14 to 0.0.0.15:

* Modifications in many WWW pages, particularly the home page.
* In the Review subproject:
	still more pointers added to the OS and Language pages
	wrote skeleton and draft of the CD Database example;
	made small enhancements to the Features page.
* In the LLL subproject:
	more code in the sources;
	redacted some implementation ideas
	(particularly, added something about multithreading).

-- Fare -- rideau@clipper.ens.fr -- Francois-Rene Rideau -- +)ang-Vu Ban --
		   TUNES is a Useful, Not Expedient System
WWW page at URL: "http://acacia.ens.fr:8080/home/rideau/Tunes/"