Tunes 0.0.0.27 and the file archive

Francois-Rene Rideau rideau@ens.fr
Thu, 4 Apr 1996 04:49:24 +0200 (MET DST)

Dear Tunespeople,
   I just released Tunes 0.0.0.27,
so Chris could start maintaining the WWW from an archived release.
It's available from the usual Files.html page.
   Miracle: the patch is present.
Tomorrow, I will even restore the whole patch and distribution archive,
as well as the old mail archive, by plugging my personal HD
on the one student-managed PC that's now connected to my school's network.
   If anyone is a taker to sort my personal mail archive and
extract Tunes messages from it to publish an archive, I'll be glad.
Else, you'll have to wait until I have time to do it myself.
   Also, I'm wondering if the main site would move to Chris'
or stay at my site, if one would mirror the other,
if the WWW pages would move, but not the file archive, etc.

-- Fare -- rideau@clipper.ens.fr -- Francois-Rene Rideau -- +)ang-Vu Ban --
		   TUNES is a Useful, Not Expedient System
WWW page at URL: "http://www.eleves.ens.fr:8080/home/rideau/Tunes/"