mailto:tunes@ens.fr (fwd)

David E. Manifold dem@bespin.pacificrim.net
Wed, 14 Aug 1996 19:35:17 -0700 (PDT)

berntcon@juno.com wrote:

> I would like to know more about the tunes OS which if there is any more
> information
> about it than on the homepage, please email it to me. Thanks
> Jeffrey Bernt.

Unfortunately, there isn't.  We would appreciate your comments on how we
could improve the completeness of the homepages.  You could check out the
mailing list archive:

http://www.eleves.ens.fr:8080/home/rideau/Tunes/tunes-list/index.html

I'm sorry I couldn't help you more.  There isn't really much more about
Tunes that has been established than is available on the homepages, except
in the thoughts and ideas of the members.  Frankly, I think that defining
what Tunes "is" is the job of every project member.  As the project
progresses, it will become more clear what the project "is".

You could also make sure you read the web pages thourougly, as there are
many sub-pages.

I am currently working on my ideas for the project, and will publish them
shortly on the list.

David E. Manifold / Programmer / Linux hobbyist / Admin, Bespin.PacificRim.Net
e-mail: dem@bespin.pacificrim.net      www: http://bespin.pacificrim.net/~dem/