Compatibility?

Hamdani hamdani@indo.net.id
Fri, 6 Dec 1996 14:23:26 -0700 (GMT)

	Dear Sir,
	I want to ask important question about your
new OS:
	1. Is there any translator/porting tools
           for apps from Cobol, RPG, CGI, Java, C, C++
           PASCAL, Clipper, FoxPro, Basic, etc to your platform?
        2. Can your new OS read various data format/image?
        3. How to handle Endian problem?
        4. Can your OS run on a single system with multiple
           types of CPU?
        5. Is it possible to run your OS on samll embedded
           application? What is the minimum hardware requirement?

	At present I am running apps using ordinary PC+
Mainframe card and also PC + PowerPC  cards.
I manage several minis (AS/400, RS/6000) and Mainframe.
Thank you very much for your kind attention.
Best regards
(Hamdani)
CIO
Personal opinion.