Back home, back to passive listener

Chris Harris chrish@simba.lakeside.sea.wa.us
Mon, 29 Jul 1996 12:09:50 -0700 (PDT)

Hello All --

I'm back in the country after being gone for a month and a half, but not
back in a mood to work much on tunes.  Combining that with the fact that
the schedule for the remainder of summer is so fragmented, with me leaving
for quite a number of days every week or two, I've decided to cease
pretending to manage the WWW stuff, the interfaces project and the
documentation project and return to passive listening phase.

Because it seems that, due to my unpredictable attention span, I cannot
contribute anything to Tunes for more than a week or so at a time, I
think that I may stay in this passive stage for a while, so as not to
continue to promise thigns that I cannot deliver.  Perhaps if and when
Tunes is developed enough that I can persue something that I, personally,
would really like to see in Tunes -- some awesome audio recording and
playback software, for example -- I'll set about doing that....

Later...

-Chris