Hi

Maneesh Yadav 97yadavm@scar.utoronto.ca
Fri, 05 Dec 1997 16:58:35 -0500

Hello Tunes members...

My name is Maneesh Yadav, and I've actually talked to you guys a couple
of years back when I was set on designing my own O3S.

Well I learned all 'bout OS design on my own, only to find out that my
partner was no longer interested, and I myself realized that one man
could not produce a useable OS on his own (considering that he couldn't
even afford hardware to test on for things like SMP systems).

I really like the abstract nature of your page and was wondering if I
could join the project, I have a small amount of code (80x86 asm) and I
really have a lot of ideas that I am now good enough programmer to
impliment.

So what do you say?