tunes.org

Fare Rideau rideau@nef.ens.fr
Mon, 17 Nov 1997 17:47:29 +0100 (MET)

Dear Tunesers,
   I'm in the process of registering Tunes.org,
so I'd like to gather some info:
* who wants to register machines on tunes.org, with what name(s)?
 (geographical and service-oriented aliases welcome, e.g.
  foo.tunes.org might be aliased to www2.tunes.org, www.us.tunes.org)
* Are there voluntaries for secondary DNS hosts? How many such do we need?
 How does synchronization happen?

The server will be hosted on sweety.via.ecp.fr (138.195.136.46),
which will be most likely aliased as
	sweety.tunes.org www.tunes.org tunes.org
I'll open a user "tunes" so we can all login and do stuff,
and mailing-lists tunes-list@tunes.org, tunes-lll-list@tunes.org
to replace the current ones.

Cheers,

== Faré -=- (FR) François-René Rideau -=- (VN) Уng-Vû Bân -=- rideau@ens.fr ==
Join a project for a free reflective computing system! | 6 rue Augustin Thierry
TUNES is a Useful, Not Expedient System.               | 75019 PARIS     FRANCE
http://www.eleves.ens.fr:8080/home/rideau/Tunes/ -=- Reflection&Cybernethics ==