A nice thesis on Metaprogramming

Francois-Rene Rideau fare@tunes.org
Mon, 24 Aug 1998 18:51:30 +0200

There's a nice thesis available on the net about Metaprogramming.
I've met the author in Brussels where he studies, when at ECOOP'98.
It's fairly easy to read, and specifically avoids ad-hoc Reflection.
I've sent a few remarks to the author, but the text is otherwise clear
and sound.

The dissertation is temporarily available from:
ftp://progftp.vub.ac.be/draft/kdvolder-dissertation/

## Faré | VN: Уng-Vû Bân   | Join the TUNES project!  http://www.tunes.org/ ##
## FR: François-René Rideau |    TUNES is a Useful, Not Expedient System     ##
## Reflection&Cybernethics  | Project for a Free Reflective Computing System ##
As long as software is not free, we'll have hardware compatibility,
hence bad, expensive, hardware that has decades-long obsolete design