oses

ZENlesson@aol.com ZENlesson@aol.com
Mon, 27 Jul 1998 18:18:11 EDT

I know that windows 95 is a piece of shit and i was looking at tunes as an
alternative.
can i run 16,32 bit windows\dos 32bit dos programs on this os? I was looking
around for an os today because i heard of a hacker who made his own operating
system on a 32 bit dos formfactor that was able to run winnt/95/3.1 apps as
well as dos programs with over-half an increse in speed and was (and is?) more
reliable than any windows i've seen. i was wondering if you know where i can
find an os that runs my win95/dos programs/games better/faster and if
possible- in a comfortable dos inviroment.