No subject

RE01 Rice Brian T. EM2 BRice@vinson.navy.mil
Sat, 31 Oct 1998 13:05:01 -0800

>> [...] there is a quite valid point of view about the
>> computing system as a whole and how its reflectional requirements per
>> Tunes interact with the software object system's reflectional
>> requirement.
>Huh?  What is the difference between a computing system, and a software
>object system?  I thought they were one and the same, because the object
>system encompasses the computing system.
oh, i guess that i just confused my words. the object system was
supposed to be the actual software (data and potential data in terms of
patterns) stored on the computer.  the computing system was supposed to
be the one from the Tunes glossary, that is, the entire system in which
the computer is used.
does that work? sorry about the confused choice of words.