TUNES goes CVS

Christopher R. Barry cbarry@2xtreme.net
Sat, 28 Nov 1998 20:48:39 -0800

Francois-Rene Rideau wrote:
[...]
> I'd like this like  the Glossary or the
> Review subprojects to be split in small files,  with a metaprogram doing
> all the  conversion  into HTML format  according to  nifty  style rules.
> Maybe time to seriously learn DSSSL?

I don't know how much playing around with with CL you've done, but you
might investigate getting the CL-HTTP server to serve up Tunes
documentation. It's a complex beast to get going, but the documentation
for it is really good, and it has a public domain license with full
source.

CL-HTTP home:
http://www.ai.mit.edu/projects/iiip/doc/cl-http/home-page.html

Cool example (linked from above link under "4. Selected Applications"):
http://sakharov.ai.mit.edu/Start.html