my lack of activity

Tril dem@tunes.org
Sat, 28 Nov 1998 14:59:03 -0800 (PST)

I'm sorry, Brian, for my lack of response to your posts.  I am very busy
with school for just a few more days, after which I will reply in full!  I
also have a document in the works (to be continued when I finish this
research paper for class), that should be very helpful to you!

Please just be patient.  I have no complaint about your posts or you
personally.  I am simply unable to work on TUNES right now.  It's Saturday
now, and my paper is due on Monday.  There isn't any heavy work for me to
do after then, so I'll be free to work with you.

Until then,

David Manifold <dem@tunes.org>
This message is placed in the public domain.