about tunes, merlin, and all that...

Tril dem@tunes.org
Fri, 16 Oct 1998 23:29:00 -0700 (PDT)

On Sat, 17 Oct 1998, Jecel Assumpcao Jr wrote:

> RE01 Rice Brian T. EM2 wrote:
>
> > Speaking of Cat's Cradle, is anyone here familiar with the concept of a
> > 'karass'?
>
> No, but looking it up on the internet it seems to be some kind of mystical
> relationship between a group of people who are otherwise unconnected?

Yes, Brian, can you enlighten us?

> > I was just casually wondering if our projects, though
> > separate in some respects, are intended to do something meaningful in
> > the grand scheme of things.
>
> I have seen you mention your project in the last email or two, but it
> hasn't been too clear for me when your were talking about it or about
> Tunes.

We haven't decided about the relationship between TUNES and Brian's
(unnamed?) project yet.  I think that's a good way to frame the discussion
that needs to take place:  We are trying to decide whether or not the two
projects will be separate.  What information do we have to have to decide
that?

David Manifold <dem@tunes.org>