lambda ..

RE01 Rice Brian T. EM2 BRice@vinson.navy.mil
Wed, 21 Oct 1998 20:38:34 -0700

>Fare is bootstrapping starting with Scheme.  I was going to try to help
>(while continuing my C bootstrap project in parallel).  Do you want to
>join us?
Yes, but the limited access that I get for communicating with you seems
insufficient.  I think that I might be more valuable working on
something independent of it, although I can give you feedback on code
and such.  I just don't think that collaboration on this part will work
out, especially since the syntax (interpretation) of the Lisp family
doesn't seem natural to me.  Maybe you could suggest an area where I'd
be the most useful at this point.