Will post the foo.c solution for the curious soon.

Christopher Barry cbarry@2xtreme.net
Sat, 24 Oct 1998 16:12:39 -0700

I thought some of you might not be able to figure out how to write the
foo.c program that I specified in my "Replies to replies" post that
outputs it's own source code so I'll post the solution to it in a short
while.

I would urge those of you that have not succeeded in writing the program
themselves though or didn't even bother to try it to really give it a
shot and only read the solution as a last resort if you're going insane.
Just save what I'm going to send out to disk without looking at it, as
the revelation of figuring out for yourself how to do it far outweighs
any benefits of just reading the answer.

Christopher