Don't read: foo.c solution.

David Manifold dem@pacificrim.net
Sat, 24 Oct 1998 21:13:55 -0700 (PDT)

On Sat, 24 Oct 1998, Christopher Barry wrote:

> Now this isn't the actual foo.c, but after compiling it will generate as
> it's output the true foo.c. So if you named the above source bar.c then:
> $ cc bar.c -o bar
> $ bar > foo.c

The way I read the challenge, a solution of this type would not be
allowed.  I came up with a solution that does not require pregeneration.
I've done stuff like your solution before, and I thought you were asking
for something more. (I have put my solution at
http://www2.tunes.org/~dem/foo.zip - I jokingly call this "The closest to
lambda you can get in C")

> Anyways, I hope this helps to demonstrate a lot of the points I raised
> in "Replies to replies", and maybe quietly humbled a few of you.

Yes, quite tough.  Don't do it again, or you'll slow down the development
of TUNES :)

David Manifold <dem@pacificrim.net>