KUT 0.4 (doesn't work yet - keybozrd interrupts might be not seen)

Emmanuel Marty core@suntech.fr
Wed, 02 Sep 1998 22:12:27 +0000

William Tanksley wrote:

> Why don't you take a look at the Dolphin kernel, at
> http://dolphin.openprojects.net?  It's tiny, very well written (using NASM and
> C), and appears to work.  I don't believe that the currently posted version has
> a keyboard driver (we're waiting for that until we have a finished
> library/driver/component manager); however, it definitely recieves keyboard
> interrupts.

Um *cough* *splutter* Where do you get the component idea from,
already...? :-)

Basile: Fare sent help requests over in <H1><BLINK> today .. Send your
code over, I'll try to find a minute to streamline it if you like.. I have
a functional [non]kernel myself, that I can't unveil yet.. But it already
services interrupts, in protected mode, using paged virtual memory or
plain linear one depending on the memory component, and such. So I have
some experience in that :P

--
Emmanuel