development code

David Manifold dem@pacificrim.net
Fri, 4 Sep 1998 12:08:57 -0700 (PDT)

If anyone's interested in what I am doing, I will keep a snapshot at
http://www2.tunes.org/~dem/tunes/

Right now it compiles, but doesn't work. When it does work, it won't be
anything interesting yet.  But Fare said I should put it up, so you can
take a look if you are bored.  If you do anything with this, I'd like to
know.  But it's not required, because I'm releasing this into the public
domain.  Yes, that means you can republish it with your name on it if you
want.  I will probably release all my future Tunes work into the public
domain as well.

I intend the system to work at such a high level that you're basically
manipulating ideas, which aren't copyrightable anyway.

David Manifold <dem@tunes.org>