An Arrow Logic Introduction from the research community

Brian Rice water@tscnet.com
Fri, 13 Aug 1999 09:33:14 -0700

This is "A Crash Course in Arrow Logic", which was included in a book as
the first chapter to help explain the notions involved and arrow logic's
purpose and connections with other, more familiar logics.  It's a very
accessible read, although I only just recently located the electronic
version, since my research and writing efforts are so hectic.  Consider
this a prelude to my new paper detailing the theory of Reflective Arrow Logic.

ftp://ftp.phil.uu.nl/pub/logic/PREPRINTS/preprint107.ps.Z

Enjoy! :)