Member Project List is up (beta)

Tril dem@tunes.org
Fri, 5 Feb 1999 13:13:10 -0800 (PST)

On Fri, 29 Jan 1999, Pat Wendorf wrote:

> I have compiled a list of member projects that are directly or
> indirectly related to the TUNES project.  The information came
> from the responses I received from the "What are you doing?"
> question.
> [SNIP]
> If there is misinformation, or you'd like what is shown changed,
> please mail me, and I'll change it when I get around to it.

I have done more work since you put that page up.  The link goes to
http://www.tunes.org/~bineng/members/ which contains separate files, one
for each member.  The first part of these files is a consistent format,
meant to be read  by scripts to produce a members page automatically.
This auto-generation has not been made yet, but this breaking pages up
into separate text files should be done for every other page on the site.

David Manifold <dem@tunes.org>
This message is placed in the public domain.