Splitting the list

Tril dem@tunes.org
Sat, 2 Jan 1999 00:38:17 -0800 (PST)

On Fri, 1 Jan 1999, Tril wrote:

> tunes-announce@tunes.org	Announcements (moderated)
> tunes-links@tunes.org		URLs of relevant papers and sites
> reviews@tunes.org		Comparing and critiqing languages/systems
> tunes-specs@tunes.org		Peer review of proposed specs
> tunes@tunes.org			Everything else

After discussion on IRC, tunes-links and reviews were combined together.
The current list of lists is:

1. tunes		TUNES General Discussion and coordination
2. tunes-lll		Low-level platform-specific implementation
3. unios		UniOS Specific Discussion [NEW]
4. tunes-announce	TUNES Project Announcements [NEW]
5. tunes-specs		TUNES Specifications Discussion [NEW]
6. review		OS, Language Review (links and discussion) [NEW]
7. unios@onelist.com	The old UniOS List

Everyone who was on 7 is now on 1-6.
	(UniOS members added to all tunes lists)
Everyone who was on 1 is now on 4-6.
	(tunes list subscribers added to new tunes lists)

For information on subscribing or unsubscribing, see:
http://www2.tunes.org/cgi-bin/list-control.  This will allow you to add or
drop lists (one at a time) from the web, or explain how to do it through
e-mail.

UniOS members: I recommend you read recent TUNES archives:
http://www2.tunes.org/cgi-bin/wilma/tunes ...click Browse, then choose
this month, or last month.  Messages within a month are oldest first!!!

Old UniOS list archives are not yet available on the TUNES server; you may
still read them at http://www.onelist.com/archives.cgi/unios

Please send me any questions or comments about TUNES mailing lists.  I
hope this arrangement makes sense, but if not, email me, and I will
clarify the details.

David Manifold <dem@tunes.org>
This message is placed in the public domain.