Protecting Your Assets from Legal Attack

tbiofjfi@getmoretraffic.com tbiofjfi@getmoretraffic.com
Wed, 06 Jan 1999 15:17:15 -0500

IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON HOW TO PRESERVE YOUR ASSETS

YOU WORKED HARD TO ACQUIRE THEM--- NOW LEARN HOW TO PROTECT THEM USING ASSET PROTECTION TRUSTS

In our litigious society where baseless lawsuits are commonplace, it is no longer enough to simply worry about wealth accumulation.  Wealth Preservation and Asset Protection Planning are now real issues.  With the possibility of a single lawsuit wiping away a lifetime of savings, individuals (especially those with families), have made concerted efforts to preserve assets and assure the family estate for future generations.

Experts agree that the one of the best ways to do so is with the aid of Asset Protection Trusts.  An Asset Protection Trust is not the ideal plan for everyone, but where it is a good solution, professionals (doctors, lawyers, stockbrokers, etc.), owners of closely held businesses, and others who have spent a lifetime accumulating wealth can now put up formidable barriers to thwart potential creditor suits and other civil litigation.

If you want to learn more about this legal option and the possibility of providing a more comprehensive protection for you and your family, just click below to obtain FREE additional information. There is NO OBLIGATION and you will receive no follow-up calls or further correspondence unless you specifically request it.  All inquiries are kept CONFIDENTIAL and if requested, you are assured a response by a member of our legal staff within forty-eight (48) hours.

Click on the link below and find out whether or not an Asset Protection Trust is right for you:

http://getmoretraffic.com/offshorelaw