I humbly propose that we should set a deadline for Tunes

Jim Little jiml@inconnect.com
Wed, 13 Jan 1999 21:13:40 -0700

Maneesh Yadav wrote:
> So here are some ideas that we need to concreteize:
> [...]
> Jim Little's Prism System

Avoiding the snares of everything else you said :), Prism is about as
concrete as it's going to get.  I have a specification, a compiler
architecture, and a mostly-completed compiler implementation which I
have been working on regularly.  (See my web site for details.)  Other
than concatenating my Prism essays into a single document and cleaning
them up a bit, what would you want?

Of course, Prism is not TUNES.  (Hmmm... maybe I should call it "PINT?"
It would go over well on alt.beer, at least... :) )

Jim Little  (jiml@inconnect.com)
Prism is at http://www.teleport.com/~sphere.