coordinating efforts..

Emmanuel Marty core@suntech.fr
Tue, 26 Jan 1999 09:50:44 +0100

> Ok, this is a message to all Tunes and related members:
>
>         1)      What are you working on.

Clementine, a kernel-less, entirely component based system. At
this point, the system is booting (into a debugger so far :) with
several base components; it has goal-directed resolution, generation
of views on callee interfaces from directions given in meta-data
of the caller; paged memory management; a couple of functional
driver components (keyboard, etc). The system is fully
built on components isolating functionality, so you can replace
any of them at any time. Persistant storage for them should
come soon; migration needs little to be implemented, the
XCOM binary format that I created for this system is ready
to be tweaked for that.

>         2)      How serious are you about your project.

Very; it will go forward no matter what, as it is backed up
by a company. I should make it public RSN (yes, Fare :)

--
Emmanuel