coordinating efforts..

Tril dem@tunes.org
Tue, 26 Jan 1999 15:59:13 -0800 (PST)

On Mon, 25 Jan 1999, Pat Wendorf wrote:
>         1)      What are you working on.

Specs for an integrated intensional metamodel.  This is the framework that
everything else in tunes will be expressed with.  This explanation is
necessarily vague, since defining this thing is what I'm still doing.
You'll see a draft of a paper on this RSN.

I also administrate the tunes server tunes.org which provides dns, ftp,
www, shell, and cvs to the tunes project (and any other free project, see
http://bespin.tunes.org/free-hosting.html).  Anyone who has responded to
this question (i.e. is working on something which is worthy to be
mentioned on this list) is eligible for an account- just e-mail me the
login name (which will also be your vanity @tunes.org e-mail address).

>         2)      How serious are you about your project.

This is my bachelor's degree work (the spec and associated research, not
the unix stuff). I'm pretty committed.

David Manifold <dem@tunes.org>
This message is placed in the public domain.