coordinating efforts..

RE01 Rice Brian T. EM2 BRice@vinson.navy.mil
Thu, 28 Jan 1999 05:29:08 +0300

> *****************************
>
> Ok, this is a message to all Tunes and related members:
>
>         1)      What are you working on.

with respect to Tunes, the Arrow system as a formal specification, currently
only existing in an external definition (one with little shared
understanding).  i intend for this current state of affairs to evolve into a
bootstrap system for Tunes concepts.

>         2)      How serious are you about your project.

dare i elaborate?

> Why not take a vote right now:  Those of you who wish for the
> page to change
> over to the new format, please say so.
> The new format is located at:
> http://www2.tunes.org/~bineng/tunes.html

i'm afraid that i can't vote due to the technical reasons keeping me from
accessing the web-site and irc channel lately.  however, any new format
would likely be an improvement.