My article on UIs

Rafael Kaufmann rnedal@olimpo.com.br
Wed, 14 Jul 1999 03:19:44 -0300

For everyone who was at #tunes earlier this evening, when I told them
about the article I'd written concerning UIs and regular people: it's at
http://www.osopinion.com/Opinions/RafaelKaufmann/RafaelKaufmann1.html .
It has caused quite a bit of discussion. Comment if you will - be it by
personal email or on the list. (By the way, what list do you think is
more appropriate - this one or cybernethics?)

Peace,

--
Rafael Kaufmann, He Whose Random Signature Generator Is Malfunctioning
<rnedal@olimpo.com.br>