"Job" Opportunities

Francois-Rene Rideau fare@tunes.org
Thu, 15 Jul 1999 23:29:47 +0200

ABW>> Don't knock PHP3 as a server side development language [...]

Tril> The rule is who contributes chooses the language,
Tril> so if someone wanted to use PHP3
Tril> and could fulfill the requirements that would be no problem.

Exactly! My advice about using CL-HTTP over CMUCL was but that:
a piece of advice. The hard constraints are that it ought to keep versions
(either by itself, or by using text files that can be CVS'ed),
that it be real software (i.e. source code) and freely available.
The soft constraint is that the code ought to migrate to Tunes,
that will have a LISP system at its core. Hence the suggestion about CL-HTTP.

PS: I'm told that CL-HTTP works well and is multithreaded on CMUCL/i386.
I'm also told that DrScheme 100alpha4 is out,
and may run on the bare hardware thanks to the OSkit...

[ "Faré" | VN: Уng-Vû Bân | Join the TUNES project!   http://www.tunes.org/  ]
[ FR: François-René Rideau | TUNES is a Useful, Nevertheless Expedient System ]
[ Reflection&Cybernethics  | Project for  a Free Reflective  Computing System ]
Tradition is the matter of which civilization is made.
Anyone who rejects tradition per se should be left naked in a desert island.
Innovation is the matter with which civilization is built.
Anyone who rejects innovation per se should be left naked in a desert island.