"Job" Opportunities

Alan Grimes alangrimes@starpower.net
Thu, 15 Jul 1999 10:55:34 -0700

Francois-Rene Rideau wrote:

> * Web master:
>  Your job will consist in integrating data input
>  from the Tunes collaboration channel into a usable web site.
>  Current TODOs include maintaining the pages better,
>  making them coherent, finding a web developer (see below).
>  Constraints: see below

Though you probably agree with my web style I doubt I have the skills or
equipment to maintain a page such as tunes. (netscape crashes.)

> * OS developer:
>  your job will be to grok and integrate oskit drivers
>  (or directly linux drivers) into retro, clementine,
>  or another dynamic component-based infrastructure.

Grok = ?

Its funny that you would think of anyone but me for this job. =P I don't have
much experience with drivers yet because I need to develop my own framework
first...

--
Pyramid schemes are illegal.
Social Security is a pyramid scheme.